sábado, 4 de abril de 2009

MASTER OF PUPPETS

End of passion play, crumbling awayIm your source of self-destructionVeins that pump with fear, sucking darkest clearLeading on your deaths construction Taste me you will seeMore is all you needYoure dedicated toHow Im killing youCome crawling fasterObey your masterYour life burns fasterObey your masterMasterMaster of puppets Im pulling your stringsTwisting your mind and smashing your dreamsBlinded by me, you cant see a thingJust call my name, `cause Ill hear you screamMasterMasterJust call my name, `cause Ill hear you screamMasterMasterNeedlework the way, never you betrayLife of death becoming clearerPain monopoly, ritual miseryChop your breakfast on a mirror[chorus]Master, master, wheres the dreams that Ive been after? Master, master, you promised only liesLaughter, laughter, all I hear and see is laughterLaughter, laughter, laughing at my criesHell is worth all that, natural habitatJust a rhyme without a reasonNeverending maze, drift on numbered daysNow your life is out of season.





No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario